Web Design, Logos, Social Media and SEO – To suit all budgets – 01452 877260
Natalie: A little about me…
I built my first website in 1998. It was coded in HTML and had to fit on a floppy drive. It was the first assignment of my degree in Multimedia Computing.
Many years have gone by since then. I have a husband and two children. Life is more tidying up than nights out! I keep chickens and tend a garden!
I am friendly and chatty; I understand computers but I like people more!
- Why I like WordPress….Maybe I’m biased, maybe I’m tight, but I like things that are free. The thing I like even more, are things that are free and good. WordPress is used by those trying to start Read More
- Static Homepage v’s Your Latest Posts for Blogs and Small BusinessWordPress Blogs listen up! Homepages running ‘Your latest posts’ are out and ‘static’ pages are in. It’s all about user experience in 2021.
- ‘Google My Business’: A Must for Local BusinessesGoogle My Business is sometimes overlooked. It isn’t quite social media, it isn’t quite a website, it isn’t quite SEO, but it does do a bit of all three. If location is relevant to Read More
- What is Hosting? Hosting, Domains and URLs explained.Web Hosting, Domain Names, URL’s a confusing mix of jargon soup. Let me clearly explain what each is and why they are relevant to you.
- Why #Hashtag?Most people have heard of hashtags. The phrase ‘to hashtag’ began with twitter so has banded around for well over 10 years. It revolves around putting a hash and some words. But why? And Read More
- JOS Medical BeautyJOS Medical Beauty went live just before Christmas. Take a look at http://josmedicalbeauty.co.uk/ to find out more about the Botox, Derma Fillers and Facial Aesthetics on offer. The website is a simple 5 page Read More